“I love that this blogger writes about a variety of things from a variety of emotions. One moment you will feel empathy with her, the next you will be laughing at her adventures and her look at life.”
I was kind of grouchy this afternoon. Okay, I was a lot grouchy. In the midst of a writing assignment with a tight deadline, one of our dogs got sick for the third time today. Woof. As I was rinsing my mop and bucket, I heard the email chime on my phone.
What a nice distraction!
As a new blogger, (and unhappy dog owner at that moment), forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com couldn’t possibly have known how much that nomination or her kind words would brighten my day! Thank you so very much!
So, in keeping with the award tradition, I will do the following, except for the 15 bloggers – I don’t know that many yet!
Thanks again 🙂
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
- I don’t like cleaning up after sick dogs unless I’m getting an award
- My HGTV addiction does not show in my decor…
- or in my yard…
- My favorite ice cream is Haagen Dazs’ pineapple coconut
- I will always prefer to read my newspaper in print vs online
- My profile picture was taken when my granddaughter was three, using her toy digital camera!
- God has blessed me with an awesome family and wonderful friends
Here are my favorite blogs so far:
httpsss://hastywords.wordpress.com/ – Emotional and open with her feelings
httpsss://modernchristianwoman.wordpress.com/ – Great recipes and beautiful pictures
httpsss://thethingaboutjoan.wordpress.com/ – Fun, family – like chatting with a friend
httpsss://onewomansperspective02.wordpress.com/ – A woman’s journey in grief
www.laferle.com – A wonderful collection of thoughts and essays
Blessings on your weekend!