One of the most rewarding benefits of blogging is getting the chance to chat with readers and bloggers in the comments section.
Another great reward is having your blogging peers pass along awards.
Below are some of the awards I have been blessed to receive. Truly, you really can’t know how much this makes a blogger’s day! When you bare your heart and soul and others respond so kindly, it motivates you to keep moving on writing.
Take a moment to click on the links of the bloggers who have taken the time to spread a little kindness. I think you’ll like their blogs as much as I do. Also, below the awards are the rules that come with the awards, so you’ll get the chance to know me better and see what other bloggers have to say.
“Lynne at http://lynnecobb.com has the spark. She is quick, witty, and when she comments on anything I’ve written it is well thought out. Her blog is a great read.”
“…inspirational and reflective blog, like dropping in at a friend’s house for a little conversation and some coffee.”
Joan nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award. Her words really made my day, and I do hope that you check out her blog at thethingaboutjoan.wordpress.com.
“I love that this blogger writes about a variety of things from a variety of emotions. One moment you will feel empathy with her, the next you will be laughing at her adventures and her look at life.”
As a new blogger, forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com couldn’t possibly have known how much that nomination or her kind words would brighten my day! Thank you so very much!
I have to thank http://forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com/ for once again nominating me for two awards: Commentator and Super Sweet. Check out her blog, and her new business venture!
The Rules for thes awards are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
- I don’t like cleaning up after sick dogs unless I’m getting an award
- My HGTV addiction does not show in my decor…
- or in my yard…
- My favorite ice cream is Haagen Dazs’ pineapple coconut
- I will always prefer to read my newspaper in print vs online
- My profile picture was taken when my granddaughter was three, using her toy digital camera!
- God has blessed me with an awesome family and wonderful friends
Here are my favorite blogs so far:
http://hastywords.wordpress.com/ – Emotional and open with her feelings
http://modernchristianwoman.wordpress.com/ – Great recipes and beautiful pictures
http://thethingaboutjoan.wordpress.com/ – Fun, family – like chatting with a friend
http://onewomansperspective02.wordpress.com/ – A woman’s journey in grief
www.laferle.com – A wonderful collection of thoughts and essays
- Versatile blogger award? Me? (lynnecobb.com)